Access Energy, Inc., Has Moved to a New Environmentally-Sound Location
November 5, 2007
Access Energy, Inc., is happy to announce that it is expanding and moving out of Access Group International's parent offices, located in Beverly Hills, California, into its own location. The new location underlines the company's commitment to running a sensible and environmentally-friendly company.
The new offices provide:
- over 7,000 sq. ft. of space to host a rapidly growing company
- residential quarters in close proximity to the office to host business partners, investors, employees from our overseas office, engineers, researchers, and international partners without incurring additional costs during their stays with us
- a livable working environment that incorporates eco-friendly practices and utilizes utilities conservation through the installation of solar panels and similar innovative systems
- a large space for state-of-the-art product demonstrations of new eco-friendly technologies
- replaced all of the existing light bulbs with energy-saving compact fluorescent light bulbs which use between 60% and 80% less energy
- a location that provides an excellent compromise in offsetting our employees' travel time on the freeways, thereby contributing to the effort of reducing the number of vehicles on the road and reducing C02 emissions
We at Access Energy, Inc. hope that this move will better facilitate us in implementing our company's mission while doing our part to reduce our impact on the environment.