What is Wind Energy?
Wind power is the conversion of wind energy into a useful form of energy, such as using wind turbines to make electricity.
For more information, please visit:
- American Wind Energy Association
- BTM Consult ApS
- Canadian Wind Energy Association
- European Wind Energy Association
- Merrill Lynch: Renewable Energy Report
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- The National Energy Foundation
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency